Safe Use of Sheep Dip
From: £95.00 price ex. vat
- Use a sheep dip manufacturers label / data sheet for reference
- Undertake how to assess of available sheep dip facilities and their operation to the agreed standards
- Operate within and comply with the relevant legislative, welfare and environmental requirements
- Select and use correct PPE for the tasks required
- Complete essential records correctly
- Understanding of the control of common external parasites
- Understanding and responsibilities of the control sheep diseases
- Use and disposal of sheep dip, handling chemicals / COSHH, health and safety, environment protection and personal precautions
If you cannot see the date you require please contact us :
This course requires a minimum number attending but can be run as a 1:1 course with a n extra charge applying.
This course can be used to prepare for the C&G course in sheep dipping or as a refresher to update on the correct procedures and requirements for the use of sheep dip.
Attendance Only, Onsite Training, Training and Seperate Assessment
C&G – NPTC, Training Provider