Pesticides (Ground Crop Sprayer) PA2
Our assessment course in Boom Sprayer; Hydraulic Nozzle, has experienced instructors who will guide you through the appropriate and safe use of the Boom sprayer from 1m width to 36m. For further information on this course please see details below.
The price includes Lantra Assessment* if taken on the same day. We will arrange this for you if required:
When you check availability you will be taken to our registration page . We will then contact you to confirm details and secure your booking. We will not request any financial details at this stage.
The boom sprayer course can be arranged on an individual or group basis. Covid -19 -Individual training carries an addition fee which is displayed when booking.
Course Content, this course prepares you for the C&G Assessment/Qualification.
- Know the legislative and safety regulations relating to application equipment
- Be able to assess the environmental factors relating to the mixing and application site
- Be able to read and interpret product information
- Be able to prepare and calibrate the applicator
- Be able to operate the application equipment
- Know how to carry out post-operational procedures.
Notes: In order to be a assessed in the use of a boom sprayer you will need to have attended a Safe use of Pesticides, (PA 1) Course and passed the assessment.