From: £109.00 price ex. vat
- Understand legislation, health and safety, and risk assessment relating to hand held hedge trimmers.
- Choose machine type/suitability for work to be undertaken.
- Identify and maintain personal protective equipment (PPE) for hedge trimmer use an operation.
- Identify key controls and functions.
- Prepare hedge trimmer for operation.
- Carry out routine maintenance.
- Operate machinery safely and efficiently.
- Awareness of working at heights.
- Environmental considerations.
- Discuss hedge types and finishes.
- Dispose of arisings.
- Store and transport hand held hedge trimmers.
Please use the calendar to select the date you wish to attend and numbers. When you check availability you will be taken to our registration page . We will then contact you to confirm details and secure your booking. We will not request any financial details at this stage. Price includes Lantra Awards materials and certification.
Hand held hedge trimmers are an effective mobile hand held piece of equipment. Due to the mobility of the hedge trimmer it is important that it’s used correctly and adequate training has taken place to ensure that accidents do not happen.
Hand Held Hedge Trimmer integrated training and assessment course
Once you have successfully carried out this course you will receive a certificate of training for Hand Held Hedge Trimmer.
Other dates available please enquire,
C&G – NPTC, Lantra Awards
Assesment only, Integrated Training and Assessment, Onsite Training, Training and Seperate Assessment